Sunday 1 April 2018

Charles Barkley rips President Trump: 'I've never been more angry and disgusted'


Charles Barkley


Charles Barkley is best known for his goofy basketball analysis on NBA Thursday nights and during the NCAA tournament. But he’s not afraid to talk politics. And he’s definitely not afraid to criticize President Donald Trump.
Barkley gave his opinion on Trump and his policies during an interview with CNN’s David Axelrod. And they weren’t positive opinions.
CNN released a one-minute clip from the interview early. In the snippet, Barkley discusses his frustrations with Trump:
“Listen, I never talk bad about the president,” Barkley said. “I’ma be factual. I’ve never been more angry and disgusted at this situation than I am now. This turmoil every single day, the tweeting, the hiring and firing.
“Like, dude, I’m blessed, and you are too. Like, it really ain’t gonna have a big effect on our life. But I actually have humanity. I want everybody to have a good life. I want everybody to have a good job. I want their kids to go to school, I want their kids to be safe. I want everybody to have economic opportunity.
“And I want to make sure we don’t forget about DACA, our public schools. I don’t want to forget about those poor people in Puerto Rico. I was watching the news last night, and still, six months out, they don’t have power. And we don’t even mention them anymore. We’re wasting all our time on Russia and Stormy Daniels. It’s ridiculous.”
The full interview is airing on CNN on Saturday at 8 p.m. ET.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obama did nothing for la after the hurricane....was charles on his high horse then ? if so, then more power to him and if not...just another hypocrite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering GW Bush was president after Katrina, I am not surprised that Obama did nothing.

      Delete
  3. Better Trump than Killary, Look how much Trump has done in only one year. Better stick to telling people how another person throws a ball into a hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama speaks fluent Indonesian. Obama is an Indonesian. You been jobbed Charles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about Story Daniels and Russian collusion? Sir Charles has well and truly sold out to the corporate media establishment. I don't see this millionaire ex-ballplayer and well paid media personality starting a foundation to help inner city youth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then he must have been hiding in a hole when Obama was president.

    ReplyDelete

'House of Horrors' care home couple who 'kept elderly people "including a Briton" drugged while stealing their life savings' are arrested in Spain after five OAPs died

Couple, said to be of Cuban-German origin, arrested on Spain's Costa de la Luz  Pair are accused of keeping foreign OAPs shackled and...