Monday 7 May 2018

15 People Who Look So Much Like TV Characters You'll Do A Double Take

We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to show us which TV characters they look like. Here are some of their responses!

1. Brittany Pierce from Glee

"I’ve had a lot of people tell me I look like Brittany S. Pierce from Glee!"

2. Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood

"I get Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) from True Blood all the time!"– Alex Rae
"I get Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) from True Blood all the time!"

3. Abbi Jacobson from Broad City

"I get that I look like Abbi from Broad City regularly."– clairev42bcdceb3
"I get that I look like Abbi from Broad City regularly."

4. Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl

"Sometimes I get Leighton Meester (Blair from Gossip Girl), but I think it may just be the colouring. huge compliment though!"– jlo12
"Sometimes I get Leighton Meester (Blair from Gossip Girl), but I think it may just be the colouring. huge compliment though!"

5. Alex Dunphy from Modern Family

"Multiple people have asked me, 'hey you know who you look like?' Yes, Ariel Winter in Modern Family."– katelyndelc
"Multiple people have asked me, 'hey you know who you look like?' Yes, Ariel Winter in Modern Family."

6. Andy Dwyer from Parks and Recreation

– Kay Victoria

7. Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City

– danif43a4e34d3

8. Alexis Castle from Castle

"I’ve always either heard Taylor Swift or Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle from Castle. Especially when I had my hair dyed brown/red. Not going to lie I actually see it."– emmar4a03735a5
"I’ve always either heard Taylor Swift or Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle from Castle. Especially when I had my hair dyed brown/red. Not going to lie I actually see it."

9. Callie Torres from Grey's Anatomy

10. Felicity Smoak from Arrow

– mamameows

11. Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones

"I get Sophie Turner, aka Sansa Stark from GOT, all the time. Maybe I could play her sister in something one day? Fun fact: we are both natural blondes that dye our hair red!"

12. Ren Stevens from Even Stevens

13. Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones

14. Archie Andrews from Riverdale

15. Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds

"I get Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) from Criminal Minds all the time. That’s actually why I started watching it, I had to see what all the fuss was about."– lyndsayanne
"I get Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) from Criminal Minds all the time. That’s actually why I started watching it, I had to see what all the fuss was about."

No comments:

Post a Comment

'House of Horrors' care home couple who 'kept elderly people "including a Briton" drugged while stealing their life savings' are arrested in Spain after five OAPs died

Couple, said to be of Cuban-German origin, arrested on Spain's Costa de la Luz  Pair are accused of keeping foreign OAPs shackled and...